Liquid face lift Sculptra
Liquid face lift Sculptra is related to the substance used in making surgical stitches. It is used in a relative large volume compared to a tradition dermal filler, each treatment is at least 9ml, the largest vial size for a dermal filler is 2ml. Liquid facelift differs from dermal filler in that its main action is to directly stimulate new collagen production giving a durable, pleasant outcome. This takes time to happen but lasts much longer than HA fillers.
- Unique collagen stimulation
- At least 3 treatments of 1 or 2 vials around 4 weeks apart for maximum effect
- Usually requires a vial a decade – 50 year old 5 vials for example
- Known as ‘liquid face lift’
- Face lift without danger of surgery or scarring
- Works deep in the tissue
- Long lasting results 2 years+
- Adds subtle lift over months
- Prices from £400 per vial
Paul says “Our clients love the subtle lifting effect of Sculptra which is particularly effective for removing wrinkles on the LOWER face. Sculptra also improves skin laxity and provides LONG lasting replenishment you natural collagen and elastin that is lost through the aging process”
Sculptra is a facial treatment that gives you deep tissue regeneration to help reduce the signs of ageing in your face. Unlike traditional dermal fillers, Sculptraworks to replace lost collagen and replenish volume in your face more subtly over time, giving you a more natural looking appearance.