Dr Paul Charlson FRCGP
Dr Paul Charlson FRCGP DPD MBCAM DRCOG DOccMED
Paul is a highly experienced cosmetic physician with over 17 years of experience in the speciality and has performed thousands of successful procedures and has many loyal long-standing clients. He uses techniques learnt over the years attending conferences with the world’s leading exponents of cosmetic medicine.
- Paul is President of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine (BCAM)
- Paul is a member of the Joint Council a cross industry body working with government to improve safety and training cosmetic medicine
- Paul is a mentor and trainer for The Harley Academy cosmetic training group
- Paul is one of the most experienced cosmetic injectors in the UK
- Paul regularly attends exclusive elite injector training seminars in UK & Europe
- Paul holds a Certificate in Cosmetic Medicine
- Paul runs NHS dermatology services
- Paul holds a Diploma in Practical Dermatology from the University of Wales.
- Paul is a Fellow of the Royal College of General Practitioners.
- Paul is a Quality Assurance Tutor for the Yorkshire and Humber Deanery.
- Paul regularly writes in the medical press and national newspapers