Dr Paul Charlson FRCGP
Dr Paul Charlson FRCGP DPD MBCAM DRCOG DOccMED
Paul is a highly experienced cosmetic physician with over 15 years experience in the specialty and has performed thousands of successful procedures and has many loyal long standing clients. He uses techniques learnt over the years attending conferences with the world’s leading exponents of cosmetic medicine.
- Paul is President of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine (BCAM)
- Paul is a member of the Joint Council a cross industry body working with government to improve safety and training cosmetic medicine
- Paul is a mentor and trainer for The Harley Academy cosmetic training group
- Paul is one of the most experienced cosmetic injectors in the UK
- Paul regularly attends exclusive elite injector training seminars in UK & Europe
- Paul holds a Certificate in Cosmetic Medicine
- Paul runs NHS dermatology services
- Paul holds a Diploma in Practical Dermatology from the University of Wales.
- Paul is a Fellow of the Royal College of General Practitioners.
- Paul is a Quality Assurance Tutor for the Yorkshire and Humber Deanery.
- Paul regularly writes in the medical press and national newspapers